Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hello Darlin'. It's been a looooong time.

Hey guys. Sorry that I have totally let this blog go stale. If any of you have been paying attention, you know this happens from time to time. :p Allow me to do my best to try to catch up from where we left off.

I don't even remember when I last posted anything, and I am too lazy to go back and look. So if I haven't told you already, I'm pregnant!! Matt and I are expecting our first in May 2010 and I could not be more excited. I am 12 weeks along, so almost out of the first trimester. We will find out the sex of the baby sometime around Christmas.

I am already learning that pregnancy has its ups and downs. It's really great to have an excuse to eat like a cow and be lazy. If someone is moving, you don't even have to consider that they might ask you to help. Asking for seconds is the hip thing to do. Bitching is expected, so I will start with that now :) I've been tired almost to the point of being completely useless. I have had a little bit of morning sickness, but thank God that has been few and far between. I constantly feel like I might puke, but most of the time nothing happens. I am happy for that.

Matt has been beyond wonderful with this entire thing. He has kept the house spotless, taken care of the dogs, driven me to Sonic when I know he didn't want to. He is marvelous, despite his sometimes horrid choice of accessories.

So needless to say that is the biggest thing going on right now. Or the tiniest, depending on how you look at it ;) I have a lot of other stuff to say, but I thought I might as well get the major news out of the way first. Now I must simply continue to resist the urge to spend every dime I have on baby stuff. I have been assured that the day will soon arrive when that will no longer be optional :p


2 comments:

Carissa said...

So happy for you guys! I know pregnancy can be very hard. I hear some women that just love it, and I envied them when I was prego! Just enjoy every moment you feel that little guy/girl inside you! And take advantage of the laziness and all of the wonderful food! Take care and let me know if you need anything! Can't wait to see if its a boy or girl. Wish you the easiest pregnancy possible :)

Megan said...

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!!