Sunday, August 3, 2008

Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans


I have been totally nocturnal for the past week and its driving me insane. Doesn't matter when I go to bed, I won't fall asleep til at least 5 am and then i sleep til 3 or 4. Aside from the fact that I have about a gazillion things that need to be done during business hours, I am beginning to miss daylight. And other people who live in the daylight. I have got to figure a way to turn this all around, and I have a feeling that its going to involve serious sleep depravation.


I think that James Gandolfini is staying at the Inn near my house. I swear, I've seen him twice around the neighborhood this week. Next time I just gonna yell out "Hey Tony!!" and see if he responds. Then I'm gonna tell him that he should've had richie's smart ass popped before Janice ended up having to do it for him.



I've been thinking about my Gramma Neal a lot lately. I keep hearing songs that i associate with her death for some reason or another. Gramma if your sending signals or something, I'm getting them. Have you been stealing cigarettes again? I've noticed a lighter shortage too, lol. I miss you, love you, and hope you are having a blast where ever you are. Don't go too far away. :)



Dad's surgery date has been set. Testing and more testing at Duke on September 2 and 3. Actual surgery will be performed on September 4. I found out this week that dad's neurosurgeon, Dr. Sampson, assisted in Ted Kennedys operation in which he had a brain tumor removed. According to the doc, Ted is progressing as planned. His tumor was cancerous and he is undergoing radiotherepy and chemo. Dr. Sampson is pretty sure that dad's tumor is not cancerous and won't need treatment after the surgery. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Its gonna be a tough month to have to wait for the surgery. Of course we would all like to have it done and over with as soon as possible, but the 4th of September was the only day that the doc could get his posse together to help him out all day.



Thats about all I have for now. I am not feeling very creative today. Just having a lazy Sunday. Hope everyone is well. :)

No comments: