Monday, June 8, 2009

This makes my heart all warm and smiley

I apologize for the fact that I am not sharp enough to figure out how to steal a video from YouTube and post it on the blog. You'll just have to deal with good ol' fashion links.

I found this video the other day and I love it. It's a group of Marines having a little fun at work in Iraq. These men are someones kids, husbands, brothers, etc. They are in some really sucky conditions over there, to say the least, and making a huge sacrifice for us. (Thank you!) Still, they manage to keep their sense of humor and wit in tact, which makes me feel silly for letting anything get me bent out of shape. It truly is heartwarming. I hope that the guys in this video are still safe, wherever they may be now. Most of all, I hope they are home.

See if you can guess which one is my fave :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX5ZVC1YY1k

2 comments:

Matt said...

I just found this video and it kills me. Never in all my time of waiting tables have i seen something like this, and i have worked with some real dumbasses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE5WPAfTA40

Erin said...

i thoroughly enjoyed it