Monday, June 29, 2009

Lack of creativity, obviously

So, I lifted this survey, or whatever you wanna call it, off of Facebook. Thought I would throw it in the blog since I haven't written anything here in a while. Erin tells me she is having AbsolutRachel withdrawals, so something had to be done :)


USING ONLY ONE WORD
(I really hope you guys appreciate how hard it's gonna be for me to answer ANYTHING in one word.)

Where is your cell phone?
Pocket

Your significant other?
Tall

Your hair?
Black

Your mother?
Chocolate

Your father?
Willerwoller

Your favorite thing?
People

Your dream last night?
none

Your favorite drink?
carbonation

Your dream/goal?
bliss

What room are you in?
Living room (That was impossible answer in one word. Not fair!)

Your hobby?
dogs

Your fear?
misery

Where do you want to be in 6 Yrs?
home

Where were you last night?
home

Something that you aren't?
easy

Muffins?
no

Wish list item?
baby

Last thing you did?
play

What are you wearing?
overalls

TV?
TruTV

Pastime:
relaxing

Your pets?
love

Friends?
best

Your Life?
marvelous

Your mood?
exhausted

Missing someone?
always

Smoking?
sure

Your car?
new

Something you're not wearing?
socks

Your favorite store?
CharlotteRusse (sorry, had to make that one word :) )

Your favorite color
pink

When is the last time you cried?
recently

Where do you go to over and over?
Executive (now that's embarrassing, but another 'thing that I am not' is dishonest)

Five people who email me regularly?
(So now they are giving me permission to break the "one word" rule? What the hell.) spam, Verizon, Blogger, Progressive, Richard. (in that order)

My favorite place to eat?
Schlotsky's

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now?
OuterBanks

4 comments:

Erin said...

for starters...congratulations on already completely ur 6 year goal! second, is willerwoller what you get yelled at for doing on a bed when ur little?? and i had no idea you and muffins didn't get along :) true on executive and yes, outerbanks is where we should be right now!!!

Rachel said...

Erin-

Willerwoller is dads word for rough-housing or whatever. My favorite childhood activity :)

Muffins break the rule about cooking vegatables and fruits. Veggies and fruits, with the exception of corn, potatoes, and tomatoes (smooshed) were never intended to be cooked :P

By the way, what the hell happenned to that beach trip we had planned for June?

Megan said...

OH RACHEL! I miss you... My favorite place to eat is Schlotsky's to (Funny Name, Serious Sandwich). I've been depressed ever since they left Hendersonville. We need to get together soon!!!! Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Bigger things have been going on around here besides muffins and scones. We have a new courtyard adn waylon has freedom. 2 really big things/ Take some pics and write about that