Saturday, April 25, 2009

Maisy's New Home

Just a quick update tonight. Mom and Dad adopted my friend Manny's dog. Maisy is cute as a button, sweet as a doll, all that stuff. Mom is in love, my little brother is so happy to have a dog again, and Maisy and dad are bonding well. She took a seat at his feet as soon as she walked in. I think she has melted every heart in the house. I will admit, once I had her in my possession, I didn't want to give her to my parents, but they have been looking for a dog, and Maisy needed a home, and they are a perfect match.



Maisy meets dad.



Maisy likes sleeping with all of dad's other
stuff. His CD's, his weights, his cane. Works
out well because dad likes to dangle his leg
off of the bed and pet her with his feet :)



Maisy smiling at mom in the kitchen. Sorry, I have no
clue why this pic is so blurry or how to fix it. Maisy's
bed that she brought with her fits PERFECTLY into this
weird little notch in the hall where she can relax and still
see what's going on in the whole house. I think the space
originally made for a wood stove years ago, but now it
makes a lovely indoor dog house. :)



Exploring her new yard.

Thank you, Manny. Visit anytime :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Maisy looks like she will fit in nicely. Your dad will have her eating chicken strips by the next time we go over there. Matt.

G said...

Aw, Maisy does look like a skinny Sophie! I can't wait to meet her!

Jenni said...

This is Jenni; Suzi said your parents were giving the dog a go. Glad it worked out I can not imagine life without my Maxx. Dogs are so therapeutic, as you well know. She will be your Dads best friend/eyes/tool before you know it.