Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chemo with a side of Blackberry

So, this is my first attempt at posting a blog entry from my Blackberry since I became the proud owner of a pretty, pink Blackberry last week. I am absolutely in love with this thing! I can get on the internet ANYWHERE!!!

I went out earlier to get us some lunch and now I've been sitting here for a while watching Matt sleep through his chemo. The nurse is changing the IV bags. All of this while I work on my blog. Multi-tasking just became pocket-sized. Technology is amazing, kids. :)

Stayed tuned for inevitable future entries about my development of carpal tunnel syndrome and possible family intervention for my Blackberry addiction. This thing is better than crack. Well, I've never done crack, but I can't imagine any non-living thing that could be more fun than this (right now, at least), and it is surely equally addictive. :)

2 comments:

Jay Smilanic said...

Hey Rachel! I've been trying to keep up with your blogs. I just wanted to stop by and say I've been thinking about you and Matt. Tell Matt when he's back on his feet I need him to come over and fix up my room. I cleaned it up today and there's about 50 sq feet of NOTHINGNESS. Sooo enjoy your blackberry and just know you can hop on facebook with that thing, too! Keep in touch.

liz almighty said...

OH YEAH, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! i'm the only person who's going to wish you a happy birthday on your blog! i didn't see any point in posting something on facebook, but i fully expected to come here and see posts about that. this is one of the reasons i recommended a comment section on your blog, because obviously this comment has nothing to do with your "chemo with a side of blackberry" post.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND LOVE AND HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)