Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Future Candy Stripers of America

Don't worry, Matt is fine. These pictures are from a few weeks ago, when Matt was getting a blood transfusion before he was finished with chemo. Elena and I decided it would be fun to go get Happy Meals and take them to the hospital. Elena was hellbent on the idea that a toy, along with the sight of her, would make Matt all better. Maybe she was right :)


Anticipation


The Happy Meal toys sucked, so we had to improvise :)


Wasting medical supplies in the name of fun.


Matt and Elena, and the tattoos they gave each other.


Sleepy? Elena had a nap that day. I did not :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

more blogs please

Megan said...

I LOVE THIS PARTICULAR BLOG!!! It makes me smile so!

Rachel said...

Thanks Megan. Elena is my little ray of sunshine :) She loves Matt so much :)