Thursday, November 27, 2008

Car Talk

My brother: "There is all this stupid crap going around about what a slut Madonna is. People are saying that she sleeps with her back-up dancers and shit. That's stupid."

(I interupt): "Why in the hell would she need to sleep with back-up dancers? She can sleep with anyone she wants"

My brother: "That's what I said!! Yeah, and most of the back up dancers are probably gay anyway"

Me: "Good point. Besides sleeping with back up dancers is so J. Lo. She could have married P. Diddy or Puffy or Sean Combs or ...I think he was Puff Daddy when they were together. But, no, she married a back up dancer. And you know she screwed around on Puffy with that dancer while Puffy was in jail."

My brother: "Who would want to marry P. Diddy? He's a total asshole."

Me: "Yeah, but he's got all that money, and he is never home. You could just hang out in the mansion all day with your swimming pool and ginormous jacuzzi. Maybe have a few friends over and watch a movie in the theatre that you would have in the basement."

My brother: "What?! J. Lo can't just sit on her ass all day. She's got movies to make and videos to do and songs to record and stuff. She's a very busy woman!"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think that husband may be abusive. Just a vibe I get.

Rachel said...

I think that husband may be abusive. Just a vibe I get.