Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Waylon, Audrey, and ___________

So we got a new puppy baby. I know. I know. The last thing we need is another damn dog. I've heard it before, and thanks for your opinions, but I already know. I don't need you to tell me. Resist the urge.

If I were any kind of puppy mommy at all I would already have posted pics on here. The truth of the matter is, I haven't even taken any pics of the lil' feller. I have like 2 pics on my phone, but those always look so blurred on here. With the lack of pictures and all, just imagine, a Jack Russell, just like Waylon, but with no spots. He is solid white, and vewy wittle - I mean very little. (Sorry. I've been on puppy talk for days!)

It is bad enough that there are no pics yet, but what is worse is that we have had him near a week and he has no name yet! Help us! Some of you may remember the old white cat that Steven and I had. White Kitty. We were not creative pet namers. Please help this dog end up with a better name than "White Puppy." Suggest a name!

So here is what you have to work with: we need a name that sounds good with Matt, Rachel, Waylon and Audrey. It doesn't matter really what we name the dog, because he is deaf. Deaf deaf. So he doesn't have to learn to respond to it and he will never feel humiliated by it (don't tell me dogs don't get humiliated. I really think they do). Honestly, we just need something that will look pleasing on the Christmas cards.

Any ideas?


Ok, I felt bad about the lack of pic, so here is the best that I could do without leaving the couch. It's a camera phone pic, but at least its better than no visual at all.

Teeny tiny picture of teeny tiny nameless fur baby.


1 comment:

Nilla said...

White Puppy can not endure the same fate as white kitty did. I would rather you call him jizz face as opposed not not nameing it.
I wish I had some wonderful ideas but I am the last person to ask. All of my pets have had a million names a piece. Micky has about fifty of her own and Jolene is called everything but her name half the time.