Sunday, November 16, 2008

NaBloPoMo Damn Good Excuses

I should have warned you ahead of time that i would be on mini vacation on friday but i didnt. That would be why there is no friday post.

I didn't post today because (he is alright, after $300 and a nervous breakdown on my part) Waylon was hit by a car.

Needless to say I am upset, frazzled, freaked out, all of the above. It was a very very frightening ordeal, and right now I am all full of Boone's Farm (I know it's cheap and shitty, but I love it. You can take the girl out of the south but you can't take the south out of the girl!) and I am in no condition to be seriously blogging.

Thanks for your patience. I'll catch ya'll up later.

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Oh my god, I am glad to hear that Waylon is ok, but you know baby boys always scare there mamas.
Poor thang, kiss him on the head and tell him it's from Uncle Steven

Rachel said...

I sure will. I don't know how people with human kids handle it when their kids are really sick or hurt. I am telling you, I freaked the fuck out. Totally lost it.

Waylon misses Uncle Steven about as much as Rachel does! He is heavily sedated and very affectionate and glad to be alive right now. I will surely kiss him for you :)