Saturday, November 22, 2008

Quotas


Looking at how I have handled this NaBloPoMo thing, it's becoming very clear how I managed to stay on the Chancellors List in college, and still not graduate. I haven't procrastinated, and picked apart technicalities, like this in YEARS.


So according to the count, I have 17 entries that need to be posted in the next eight days in order to fill my "30 posts in 30 days" quota. Again, this simple technicality is why I chose to post (and stand behind, and defend with everything in me) the NaBloPoMo logo that did NOT stress the intended idea behind National Blog Posting Month, which is obviously to post every day for a month. That logo stated very matter-of-factly, "Do or Do Not, There is No 'Try'". The logo that I chose to post simply states "30 posts in 30 days," and I can promise you that :) I'm doing the best I can here. Perhaps I should have been a politician, I am getting great at excuses :b


No comments: