Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm a NaBloPoMoNoSho

OK, I need to take count and see how many entries I need to make up. This is too funny, seems like I have been doing make-up work all of my life. And I have a pretty good idea that make-up work is not even accpted in this class, but I have managed to pick about the details and justify it for myself anyway :b

Waylon is doing well. He has managed to screw up his staples, but I am working as hard as possible to try to get this one wound to heel up anyway. If I take him to the vet and they have to replace the staples he will have to wear THE CONE!! I don't think that my heart can take that right now. He would be miserable and all of the other dogs would make fun of him. Seriously. I worry about that. The "Leader of the Pack" title is really fuckin important to this dog.

3 comments:

RFoor1136 said...

Maybe you asre just thinking the wrong way. The dogs may see the collar as a symbol from God. A crown possible meaning his leadership is devine mandate!

RFoor1136 said...

by the way arse should have been are.

Rachel said...

Lol, You may very possibly be right on that one Ricky :)