Monday, November 10, 2008

In language RaNillaic


Remember do you when this pic taken was? Apple Parade the we were at. Drive not did we yet. Dropped off us Mom my. Birkenstocks first the pair ever I owned wearing am I. Buried in those shoes do I want to be. Loved you so much I even then back. Know did I not I that could love you more even today. Young were we. Where would road take us did we not know. Smart we thought we were. License today child the background in stroller in got probably drivers it's . Street Main never be the same will it since days wondered it together we. Historic.

Mail you will I five dollars picture if you can tell me who was taken by.

In English for normal people:

Do you remember when this pic was taken? We were at the Apple Parade. We did not drive yet. My mom dropped us off. I am wearing the first pair of Birkenstocks I ever owned. I want to be buried in those shoes. I loved you so much even back then. I did not know that I could love you even more today. We were young. We did not know where the road would take us. We thought we were smart. The child behind us in the stroller probably got it's driver's license today. Main Street will never be the same since the days we wondered it together. Historic.

Challenge will not be translated. If you can translate it yourself and you also know who took it, then you are the person who took it, and in that case, oh my God, how are you?

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Time Once Upon "language" was a language-second. Years fifteen later language can I still speak well pretty. Changed much have we not. Photo this embodies simply the people wonderful that today still we are.

You know we really haven't changed that much from that day. Its just the world around us started sucking ass and now our lives are nothing like we expected. I was such a freak back in the day, I would do anything it seems like. And remember all the nasty shit I would wear...I remember walking down main st. and republicans ever where raised an eye brow. Yeah like I was the first crack whore they had ever seen. It's not like I walked up to any one of them and tried to sell them matches or something. Well maybe one or two of them.
I had such a naive aire about me as far as how my future was going to be...Now I live on redneck mountain and I am as white trash as I have ever been.
I know I have gotten too retrospecive on this and I am sounding egocentric...but still you think about yourself when you look at pics like these. And the most amazing part about it is we are still friends after all these years. It's sweet in a Kleenex commercial kind of way.
You have always been the one that I could relate to the most. You have been there for me when others weren't. You held me up emotionally through the whole "wayne-gate" earlier this year and I hope we're still friends in 15 more years.

Rachel said...

Something me tells in 15 years friends will we still be. Get rid of your ass can I not. Kidding am I of course. Right you are. Same people are we now. World different are we in. Life essentially good still is. Cute were we back then!

I had to use this picture, because in the next picture, you are holding my empty soda bottle like it is your erect penis. We still continue to freak out a lot of conservatives, I am sure.